welcome to cherita nadea blog:)jgn lupa follow nadea taw!

Wednesday 18 May 2011

S.A.H.A.B.A.T



I think he already misunderstood what I said to him yesterday, I just joking with him, I do not mean seriously want to live with what I talk with them. I'm just kidding .. I just ask you so please do not assume seriously with all that . I just think you as a friend to me and not likely to be more than that .. I have some people that I love, and you also already have the person you love so our relationships just friends only ... I hope You will not misunderstand , I really love you but unfortunately   just for friends only, dear friend , the article that you read in this blog I am actually not to love as a lover but love just for friends only .. just a good friend who understands the hearts of a friend he was .. just a friend who could make her friends feel comfortable with him .. and the only friend who can always make me laugh ,I would probably I'm still happy to live without love, my friends always make me feel happy to include you , we are friends forever .


sayang mr.kinderbueno shaye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment